Tonight's meeting

Art Miller

Feb 21, 2017, 8:27:52 PM2/21/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it tonight,  however good news! I got the baofeng connectors and db9 connectors! Let me know what all you want! I'll figure out pricing later tonight

kg7gcf

Feb 21, 2017, 9:05:40 PM2/21/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I won't be attending tonight either.  It seems that my recovery from the prostrate surgery from December decided to take an odd turn today and I am back to sitting on my ass for a while my wounds reseal themselves.   I'm told this is not unusual but I sure as hell don't want to see that taint in my urine again.  Catch you all next month.