Next meeting: 11/18

Art Miller KC7SDA

Nov 8, 2014, 2:25:19 PM11/8/14
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Well, the move didn't erase our reservations and we are now reserved through april!!!!!!

Now, for the subject of the next meeting, everyone kinda disappeared before we could talk about a topic for the next meeting, I will bring my raspberry pi to the meeting, and I found a nifty websdr index site that I'll show off (if i can get internet!)

I'm open to other topics, but I'm thinking of doing a 'show and tell' session, so bring in your winter projects! or bring in your ideas!

Also: The foundry is doing arduino and raspberry pi meetups! I went to one last night and basically it was show and tell about their projects and interests. If you're having issues on an arduino or raspberry pi project, stop in and pick some brains!

See everyone at the next meeting!