Sunday Digital Time

Gayland Gump

Nov 19, 2017, 2:39:38 PM11/19/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Don't know if any of you actually were working digital this AM.  A small collision with a grounding rod sticking out from my large heavy portable emergency generator in my garage yesterday misaligned my lower back and I've been lying about whining and simpering like a "wittle baby" since.  Hopefully the chiropractor can set me straight by the time we head for Europe on Tuesday afternoon.

So basically, saying sorry I missed you this morning and letting you know it may be a week or two before I join you all again.

Gayland
KG7GCF