Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Art

neprečítané,
7. 10. 2016, 21:26:337. 10. 2016
komu: nww...@googlegroups.com
So, we are looking at doing a group order of UDRC's and I've been
looking at my raspberry pi 1's and 2's and thinking 'i need to upgrade'
and so I'm looking at getting a rp3...

now, I'm not 100% sure if the foundry would get a good discount on a rp3
from adafruit ($38+ sh)... however we can get them at mcm electronics
for $35 each AND if we get at least 6 of them its free shipping!

I'm personally thinking about getting 2 of them, one for the UDRC and
one to play with, so if I can get a few people to take the last 4 we can
get a pretty good price break on them =)

As for the UDRC order I'll let Budd discuss that and how many orders we
need for that discount, but I'll be putting my hat in for one of those =)

Art

Andy Sayler

neprečítané,
8. 10. 2016, 7:32:598. 10. 2016
komu: Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
You can count me in on a Pi 3 and I'm thinking I may need a TNC Pi or UDRC also. I need to figure that out still.

I can pay you in advance at the next digital meeting if need be.

Thanks for putting this together!

~Andy/KF7VOL

Art

neprečítané,
8. 10. 2016, 8:57:328. 10. 2016
komu: nww...@googlegroups.com

Personally I'd go with a UDRC, the UDRC basically gives you a TNC for free as well as all other modes. one thing that I want to experiment with is an emergency setup using the UDRC and a Pi, the idea being that i can just plug it into a car or other 12v source and turn on a tablet, connect and remote into the pi over wireless and be able to do digital stuff while running on battery power.

So far I have 4 pi's on the list (I'm getting 2), I'll keep the list open for a few more weeks and see how many more sign up =)

Art

Keith Williamson

neprečítané,
8. 10. 2016, 12:22:438. 10. 2016
komu: nww...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm Keith, KF7DRV. I'm new to MBARC and Washington having just moved here from AZ. I'd be interested in a UDRC and a Pi-3 so please put me down for one of each. Glad to see there is such an active digital group up here!

Keith

On 10/8/2016 4:32 AM, Andy Sayler wrote:
You can count me in on a Pi 3 and I'm thinking I may need a TNC Pi or UDRC also. I need to figure that out still.

I can pay you in advance at the next digital meeting if need be.

Thanks for putting this together!

~Andy/KF7VOL

andy sayler

neprečítané,
12. 10. 2016, 12:44:0612. 10. 2016
komu: nww...@googlegroups.com
If that's what makes the most sense then its good with me...

thanks for doing this Art!

let me know how much when you get to that point.

~Andy

[...]

Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej