APRS Feild Days

Andy Sayler

Nov 24, 2016, 11:48:47 AM11/24/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Art brought up a good topic of Field Days.

Beings I am with Search and Rescue I have access to their 8 Trackers and a handful of personal equipment.

The Question is, What would be your version of the perfect Field Day operation for APRS.

I would like to do another one but am looking for ideas on how people would like to Interact using the system.
The last one I did worked out fairly well. We ended up having nearly a dozen active stations in the field and lots of data to collect and analyze.
The WECG Guys came out and had a good time with it but I would like to bring more of the APRS community together on the next one.

What say you....

GO.