Gayland!!!!

Andy Sayler

Apr 1, 2017, 5:11:21 PM4/1/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
If your still interested in getting together I'm free this afternoon and same tomorrow..

Let me know and we can work out the rest of the details..

360-319-7417

~Andy

Art Miller

Apr 1, 2017, 5:22:53 PM4/1/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to get gayland's second connector done this afternoon then ill work on his baofeng connectors

Gayland Gump

Apr 1, 2017, 8:39:28 PM4/1/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Andy and Art,

Sorry, just got your message, Andy.  Tomorrow afternoon works.   Though it might be even better if Art has the cables he's working up for me done.   If the three of us were to get together we might actually get something accomplished.    I have some home made hard apple cider available if either of you are interested.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Andy Sayler

Apr 1, 2017, 9:03:36 PM4/1/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I wont be done till a little after 1:00.. Give me a time and location for tomorrow and I will head on out!

Art

Apr 2, 2017, 1:27:19 AM4/2/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com

Gayland! your cables are done!!!!! I'm currently testing them over night to see what contacts I get =)

I'll get some numbers crunched and get ready for the final udrc/pi3 buy and I'll send the info on here as to who i have orders recorded for!

Art

Robert Sears

Apr 2, 2017, 1:06:09 PM4/2/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com

I saw your packets this morning received via TNC

Robert KF7VOP

Art

Apr 2, 2017, 1:22:43 PM4/2/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com

sweet, going to switch rigs and leave my tnc on, the call is kc7sda-1, send a message and ping me!

Art

Andy Sayler

Apr 2, 2017, 4:29:15 PM4/2/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
So I'm off work and home... Whats the plan?? where and when...

Andy Sayler

Apr 2, 2017, 8:25:29 PM4/2/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Thanks again for all the help Gayland..

We may not have gotten a long way through it but the headway we made was definitely successful!!

I will try to study up some and hopefully the next time will go that much better..

73

~Andy

Gayland Gump

Apr 2, 2017, 8:36:21 PM4/2/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
My pleasure.  Will troubleshoot the Xastir install as soon as I can get to it.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Robert Sears

Apr 2, 2017, 9:50:49 PM4/2/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Everyone should make plans to be at the April 11th MBARC General meeting.

Budd's friend Basil is going to make a presentation on setting up a
Raspberry Pi and UDRC to do Winlink.

Any of you guys in other clubs should also pass this along.

Robert/KF7VOP

Andy Sayler

Apr 2, 2017, 10:12:35 PM4/2/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
SWEET!! Winlink on a Pi... I'm in!!

Andy Sayler

Apr 2, 2017, 10:52:04 PM4/2/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Wait... I just realized you said general meeting... Damo.. Decision time.. May need to bail on one of my other meetings to make this... Snaps..