FD 2017

Art

Apr 14, 2017, 12:52:18 PM4/14/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com

So I'm working on getting Sudden Valley to do a field day this year, I know the WECG is having their field day in Van Zandt, I'm not currently sure how many people will sign up for Sudden Valley's FD however everyone is invited to swing by and check out the CERT trailer that Sudden Valley got and get information on the BECON project that is currently going on in the valley!

Let me know if you are interested in helping me with Sudden Valley or go to the WECG signup at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PK3ItMm77zN2WwJU9dltClUo3j4ODx8UQzx0e9T9dVk/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be taking suggestions for the next meeting in another email, maybe I can get winlink installed on my pi this weekend and have a little show & tell and see about helping people with their cable interfaces!