Working on a case for UDRC

Budd Churchward

Jul 16, 2016, 7:22:35 PM7/16/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Friday I spent the day at The Foundry in Bellingham designing a laser cut case for the Raspberry Pi and Northwest Digital Radio's UDRC board. Next week I will go back and make a few more changes, but here's a look at the prototype. This one snaps together tight and needs no screws or glue.

Gayland Gump

Jul 17, 2016, 7:39:15 PM7/17/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
You are having too damn much fun!  Are you willing to share the inkscape files?  If so maybe you could post them here.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Budd Churchward

Jul 17, 2016, 8:58:47 PM7/17/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

When I get it done it we be on Thingiverse. ... if you want one I'll cut it for you.

Budd Churchward

Jul 22, 2016, 3:10:28 PM7/22/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I figured out how to do an animation of this project. Take a look:

Peter Dahl

Jul 22, 2016, 3:18:59 PM7/22/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
That is VERY cool!