Re: [DG] Digest for nwwdigi@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Kelly Kiniski

Jan 4, 2015, 5:35:46 PM1/4/15
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Hi Art
I will not be able to make Jan. meeting.
73
Kelly

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 1:15 PM, <nww...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Art Miller KC7SDA <nouse...@gmail.com>: Jan 03 02:12AM -0800

first off, on the 9th the Foundry is having an arduino/embedded computer
meet up, I highly recommend that if you want to do or have done anything
with arduino or another system, bring it in for a show and tell:
http://www.bellinghamfoundry.com/new-events/2015/1/2/arduino-meetup-1

Also, I'm open for topics at the next meeting, I keep forgetting to ask
people about what they want at the next meeting, I found at least one
article from a QST about adding a usb connector to a kpc-3 tnc, I'm going
through old qst's and picking out nifty articles to save =)

Also I think I found some interesting sdr projects, just gotta find the
links again.

Hope to see everyone at the next meeting!

73
Art - KC7SDA

Kelly Kiniski

511 South Beach Road