PI 3 Group order

Art

Oct 16, 2016, 12:54:15 PM10/16/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

Ok, So here's the list of people who have reserved a pi:

Call Name Number of Pi's
KF7VOL Andy Sayler 1
WB7FHC Budd Churchward 1
KF7VOP Robert Sears 1
KC7SDA Art Miller 2
KF7DRV Keith Williamson 1

I will be messaging the Sudden Valley ARC and see if anyone there wants to get in on it as well, but we have enough right now for free shipping, let me know if anyone's name is missing and I'll add you to it =)

Remember they are $35 each, I don't need pre-payment (though it would be nice) but I'll accept cash or a check when they get here. Also remember for the Pi3 you need a microSD card like this: https://amzn.com/B010Q57SEE, you can go larger in size (32gb upto 256 gb) but for our needs 16gb should be more than enough (I've installed raspbian on an 8 gb card and it works fine). So if you don't have a microsd card hanging around either let me know and I'll do a bulk order on those (it'll be $9 after tax each) or go get one =)

Art

Rob Sipes

Oct 16, 2016, 4:03:12 PM10/16/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Hey Art,

Can you add one (1) RPi 3 to the list for me as well?

Let me know when you need the $$$ and/or when they come in.

Thank you,

Rob Sipes
KG7GTC

Andy Sayler

Oct 18, 2016, 12:10:21 AM10/18/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Happy to see that I'm on the list for a PI. I'm stoked to get started and start learning about these neat little gems.

I goofed up and missed out on the UDRC order which was my fault and didn't want to do the same on this one.

Two questions.

What is the best way I can prepay for this? The second question is when will these be available?

 I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to have an idea when to keep an eye out for it and where.

Thanks for putting this together Art!

~Andy

Art Miller

Oct 18, 2016, 12:42:27 AM10/18/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

I'll take cash or check tomorrow at the meeting or when they come. They should be in next week, I'll place the order when I get home or Wednesday morning

andy sayler

Oct 18, 2016, 9:00:42 AM10/18/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Due to work I will be unable to make the meeting tonight...

Have a good one.

~Andy

Art

Oct 20, 2016, 9:15:06 AM10/20/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Ok, since I haven't heard anything from anyone in a few days I went
ahead and placed the group order!

I also ordered some micro usb cables because mine are dying (and not
quite long enough), so I got 10 6' long ones on order, if anyone wants
one (i'll try them out first to make sure they work well) they will be
$1.52 each (thats what they cost on the site), I'm looking at getting
some shorter cables at some point but I didn't want to pay over $3 each!

Art

Andy Sayler

Oct 20, 2016, 10:36:09 PM10/20/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Nice! i cant wait to start learning how these little things work. I'm starting from the ground up so this is going to be a fun ride!