ACS 2820 Programs

KNØN

Oct 21, 2017, 12:12:10 AM10/21/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio

There was a discussion about sharing the WCSO ACS programming template at the DG meeting this week.  I could not find a .chirp file, but I did get the CSV dump and the RT systems image file if anyone is interested. Google Drive share    Look for files "Master 2820..." and "WCACS2820..."   Note that this program, which Scott AE7RO went to great effort to create, makes use of the BANKS feature of the iCOM radios we use.  As such, there is a lot of duplication in the row data because iCOM only allows each memory channel to be assigned to a single bank.  The Bank letter is a column toward the right side.  Also mentioned at the meeting, several frequencies are for monitoring only (public safety, 220, 900, etc).

-Brian

Scott Johnson

Oct 21, 2017, 1:25:19 AM10/21/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
FYI-We will be fine tuning this configuration over te course of the next few months. As we gain experience we see some assumptions haven’t materialized in drills/exercses to dste, hence it it is a work in progress. Part of the rationale for the arrangement was to leverage the 2820 when in “Scan” mode for operational flexibiity.

73, Scott/AE7RO