UDRC round 2!!!

Art

Mar 11, 2017, 11:31:45 AM3/11/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
So I managed to hook the Sudden Valley ARC into digital radio! I am
currently taking names and orders for udrc and pi 3's so those who
didn't get in on it last time now is the time to do it!

This time though I have discovered google forms! I have created an
'order form' that automates the process for me instead of having to make
a spreadsheet and doing it manually.

All questions are required, don't worry I'm not going to sell your names
or addresses, i just need to know who to talk to about their order =)

https://goo.gl/forms/q63pJXGoVV7Xibvt1

Also, I know a few people wanted cables from me still, I'll go back and
look through the emails and see what I come up with, if you don't hear
from me by monday about cables that I owe you please email me!

Art