MBARC-DG Treasury

KNØN

Nov 21, 2017, 7:19:23 PM11/21/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio

For those of you that are paid members of the Mt Baker ARC Digital Group, our club bank account balance as of Nov 14 was $2125.35 .  I will be missing the meeting tonight (Nov 21 7pm at the Ferndale Library). Happy Thanksgiving!

73- Brian / KNØN

Keith Williamson

Nov 21, 2017, 9:43:28 PM11/21/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it tonight either.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Keith
KF7DRV