Serial stuff for sale!

Art Miller KC7SDA

Dec 2, 2015, 10:07:40 PM12/2/15
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
So I have to clean out a bunch of stuff and I realize that I'm not going to be able to use a ton of this stuff.... SO, it's sale time!

Up for grabs I have:

2x 2 position DB25 switching boxes (all 3 connectors on the back are FEMALE)
1x 2 position RJ11(?) 6 pin switching box
2x 4 position DB9 switching boxes (both have FEMALE I/O, but output on one is all female, other has male outputs)
1x 2 position DB9 switching box (all female connectors)
1x 4 position DB15 (monitor cable) switching box (all female)

I have quite a few cables, most not marked and many where I have no idea what the pin out of them is! however you are welcome to inquire about them and I'll try to help you figure out which is which! Some of the cables look kind of custom so you probably could re-wire them to suite your needs.

I also have quite a few gender changers, adapters, and null modems both in DB9 and DB25.

I'll accept any offers, just let me know what you want!

Art

Robert Sears

Dec 3, 2015, 12:43:50 AM12/3/15
to nww...@googlegroups.com
I an use a few gender changers and null modem adapters

Art

Dec 3, 2015, 9:50:43 AM12/3/15
to nww...@googlegroups.com
I've been able to find 4 male/male gender changers, 2 female/female gender changers, and 2 null modems, I might have some more gender changers somewhere, let me know which ones you want, I'll set them aside with your name on them =)

Art

rts...@comcast.net

Dec 3, 2015, 12:04:16 PM12/3/15
to nww...@googlegroups.com
I'll take them all. I use that stuff at work all the time.

Tuesday I would have given my kingdom for a null modem cable.

Robert