Meeting on 10/21

Art Miller KC7SDA

Oct 15, 2014, 6:15:37 PM10/15/14
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder, the meeting this month is NOT going to be at the Ferndale library! Instead we are going to be at the Foundry in Bellingham!

The foundry is at 1515 N Forest Street. Here is the google map link and if I did it right you just need to enter in your address and it'll give you directions to the foundry: https://goo.gl/maps/dO3to

For those coming from outside bellingham:

Take the Lakeway exit
turn right onto lakeway so you are headed into town
keep going on holly street (get in the right lane)
turn right at forest street, get in the left lane (though if there is no parking you'll have to go around the block and get into the right lane and try again)
Find a place to park.

If possible try to share a ride, I'm going to try to keep some of the other spots closer to the door open for those who have issues walking.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Art