Meeting for 12/16/14

Art Miller KC7SDA

Dec 14, 2014, 3:01:34 AM12/14/14
to nww...@googlegroups.com
So, yet again we didn't really plan anything from the last meeting, I'm open to show and tell (also I will be bringing my pi projects to show off)....

So here is the agenda that I have so far...

old business:
- d-star repeater update (if any)
- auction news from main club and whats coming up next year
- updates about the udr

new business:
- last board meeting update namely:
    + bylaw stance on reporting DG finances at general meeting
    + insurance dues/reasons why DG and RG don't pay for insurance

Art Miller KC7SDA

Dec 14, 2014, 3:03:44 AM12/14/14
to nww...@googlegroups.com

oops hit the post button by accident =(

Anyways, new business continued:
- Roy SK
- TNC-PI group build plans/proposal

I think thats it for right now.... so please bring something to talk about =)

Art

Gayland Gump

Dec 16, 2014, 2:43:19 PM12/16/14
to nww...@googlegroups.com, nouse...@gmail.com
FYI -  Sorry won't be making it.  Am currently battling a cold/sinus thing.  Keep me posted.

Thanks for stepping up and leading things.  I know I appreciate your doing so.

Gayland
KG7GCF