Pi3 order!

Art Miller

Oct 26, 2016, 8:29:14 PM10/26/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

So good news! The pi 3s came today! Bad news is that I'm in for the night :(

So... for those who ordered them contact me and let me know when and where to meet you and give you your pi. I'm usually of work around 4.

Andy Sayler

Oct 26, 2016, 10:01:16 PM10/26/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Sounds good... I may have a short day tomorrow so I could come to you. If you want to shoot me a text or call we can come up with a location to meet.

my # 319-7417

Thanks

~Andy

Budd Churchward

Oct 27, 2016, 11:38:40 AM10/27/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

Is the Foundry convenient for you? You could put my name on the box and drop it off with Mary or Mark.

On Oct 26, 2016 5:29 PM, "Art Miller" <nouse...@gmail.com> wrote:

So good news! The pi 3s came today! Bad news is that I'm in for the night :(

So... for those who ordered them contact me and let me know when and where to meet you and give you your pi. I'm usually of work around 4.

rts...@comcast.net

Oct 27, 2016, 1:37:29 PM10/27/16
to nwwdigi
That works for me too, or I could pick up both Budd's and mine today after work.

Robert/KF7VOP

Art

Oct 27, 2016, 9:29:02 PM10/27/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

Ok so basically due to work being special and me coming down with a cold I just got sickers with the names on the pi boxes!!!!

I also talked to Budd on my way home from work and he's agreed to meet me at the foundry tomorrow (friday) sometime after 4 pm, he plans on cutting a few more cases (one is for me) so there might be a few cases up for purchase =)

I also have 1 more spare Pi 3 up for grabs if anyone wants it... its the standard $35 for it and its yours!

Also, as a reminder I have 2 people who still owe money: Andy Sayler (KF7VOL) and Rob Sipes (KG7GTC)... if either of you want to meet somewhere else at some other time just let me know!

Art

Andy Sayler

Oct 28, 2016, 6:27:44 AM10/28/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I should  be back from seattle today at a reasonable time and I can come down to the Foundry... I have never been there before so it sounds kinda fun and want to check it out. I will plan four a little after 4:00.

Thanks

~Andy

Andy Sayler

Oct 28, 2016, 5:38:59 PM10/28/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
OK... So I'm done with work and will be heading into town.... I am planning on being at the Foundry at 4:00... If that's not going to work my number is 319 7417 give me a jingle and i can adjust accordingly...

Thanks..

~Andy

Rob Sipes

Oct 28, 2016, 5:41:10 PM10/28/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I'm running errands in Bellingham today. I'll try to stop by the Foundry around 4:00PM if you are around.

Thanks Art. Hope you are feeling better today.

Rob
KG7GTC

Keith Williamson

Oct 28, 2016, 5:50:29 PM10/28/16