Fwd: Linuxfest Northwest 2016 Registration is Open

Brian Lawler

Mar 17, 2016, 10:14:41 PM3/17/16
to MBARC-Digital Group
FYI-

Greetings from LFNW!
Have you registered yet for LinuxFest Northwest 2016? We're celebrating our 17th year of Linux and Open Source! Thanks to corporate sponsors and individual supporters, as well as Bellingham Technical College, the event is free to attendees again this year. Thank you for your support!

If you already registered, thank you! We look forward to seeing you in April.

***Whats new?***
 * New Open Hardware area
 * Expanded Friday night board-game party at Fox Hall & early registration. Skip the line!
 * New Saturday night after-party at the Hotel Bellwether
 * 80 Presentations, Dedicated GNOME and Postgres Sprint rooms
 * Dedicated session video team
 * More tracks and timeslots. See more without missing out

Some silver sponsorships still open, see more at https://linuxfestnorthwest.org/2016/sponsor/packages

***Where***
Bellingham Technical College
3028 Lindbergh Avenue
Bellingham, WA 98225

(2 Miles south of Bellingham International Airport, BLI)

***When***
April 23rd and 24th 2016 - 9:00am-5pm. Registration opens at 8:30 Saturday

***Cost***
Like every year, Linuxfest Northwest is Free for standard registration. This will get you into the Exhibit Hall, all Presentations, and the after parties.
We additionally have a Individual Supporter for $70 (Earlybird is $60 before March 16) registration option.
  * T-Shirt
  * Lunch included both days
  * Goodie Canvas Bag
  * The warm feeling of supporting us!

***Lodging***
For more hotels and features of each, visit: https://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/2016/hotels
YOU MUST BOOK LODGING BY APRIL 1st, 2016 TO SECURE THE GROUP RATEDON'T DELAY, BOOK IT TODAY!

***Connect with us***
Tweet us! https://twitter.com/lfnw @lfnw Use the #lfnw hash tag if you're discussing LFNW.

We're looking forward to another great Fest. Tell your friends, and get on board online at linuxfestnorthwest.org

See you there!
LFNW Crew

Keep updated with us:

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LinuxfestnorthwestOrg/about
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/linuxfestnorthwest
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lfnw
Site: http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/2016

This message is from LinuxFest Northwest where you have a user account.

Art

Mar 18, 2016, 11:49:10 PM3/18/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
damn... the list of presentations is kinda disapointing... not much for me to bother attending...

I also noticed that Budd isn't presenting his open hardware project >.>

Art