APRS Testing Tonight.

Andy Sayler

Aug 19, 2017, 1:36:24 PM8/19/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Hello All...

Tonight at the Belligham high school we will be doing some APRS training with the 4x4 search and rescue AIO units. I will be setting up around 6:00 ish and the training will be starting around 7:00.

Once things get off and running it doesn't take much to keep APRS up so I am also planning on trying some FLDigi work on 145.580 if anyone was interested. I will start on FSQ 4.5 and maybe may venture off to some different modes.

Either way It will be an opportunity for some good radio fun.

Feel free to stop by or maybe we will see you on the air.

73
~Andy