Possible shelters for Emergency deployment and field day!!!!!

Art

Nov 24, 2016, 10:03:07 AM11/24/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
This came across my facebook feed this morning while I was drinking

coffee... and instantly thought it would make a great add-on shelter for
field day (or any contest really) and for emergency deployments!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sheltapod#/?ref=FundedToday&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=33dsa.fnd.to

I don't see a price tag on it yet, but it ships from Great Briton... It
would be quite interesting to follow this and see how much it ends up being!

http://www.sheltacampervanawnings.co.uk/

Art - KC7SDA

Andy Sayler

Nov 24, 2016, 11:33:23 AM11/24/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio

That looks like a nice setup.... and the price looks fare too.
In the past I have used a 10 x10 pop up and had decent luck.
The main problem I run into is it doesn't connect to the rig so you always have a gap and when you are working out of the vehicle you still get wet.

Nice fined!