Labview for Arduino

Robert Sears

Mar 19, 2016, 2:09:42 PM3/19/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com
At the last couple meetings centering around Arduino I showed an
alternative Arduino programming language called LabVIEW.

I know Its hard to compare and contrast when you can only see one at a
time. I attached an image of the a LabVIEW program with the equivalent
Arduino code next to it broken up by the sections. This is the program
that is in the controller for the RC robot I am working on the The
Foundry. The Arduino code is simple and probably not the most efficient
way to do it, but this is really my first real Arduino project so I am
not that good at it. The LabVIEW does the same thing only slightly
different. If anyone wants details I can go over it.

Also here are some links to LabVIEW and the LabVIEW compiler for Arduino.

National Instrument LabVIEW pages http://www.ni.com/labview/
LabVIEW Maker Hub https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/
LabVEW Home Edition http://store.digilentinc.com/labview-home-bundle/
LabVIEW Compiler for Arduino
https://www.tsxperts.com/arduino-compatible-compiler-for-labview/

Robert/KF7VOP
Ardino-LabView.PNG

Budd Churchward

Mar 19, 2016, 3:50:58 PM3/19/16
to nww...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys MicroHAMS is being live streamed on YouTube.  Lunch break will end soon.