Mini field day 10-30-16 Bellingham

Andy Sayler

Oct 25, 2016, 12:08:51 AM10/25/16
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
I have been looking for different ways to get the 8 Search and Rescue trackers in the field. I found out that the Summit to Sound dog team is doing a search scenario this Sunday. The plan is to mount a few of the trackers on the search dogs and some on the trainers. This search will be in an urban setting so the beacons will be deployed in Bellingham. The location is to be announced but something says you should be able to find us... Seems like many of the people on here are set up as a base station but this little training exercise will still wake the network up and provide some activity to test and hone in on our equipment.

If you have any questions or want to join me in the field to have some digital fun just holler and we can set it up.

Comms the day of for me will be 146.460

Thanks for the time and I will see yah on the air!

~Andy
KF7VOL