CQ FD!!!!

Art

May 2, 2017, 11:23:44 PM5/2/17
to nww...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so its final! Sudden Valley is doing field day!

We have 2 stations, a voice and a digital, both have filled out quite
nicely however we still need 7 people for the digital station (mostly
2nd op, but 1st needs 2 slots filled, one starts at 7pm the other is
3am), voice needs 2 ops at 7pm and 2nd ops from 11am to 11pm and 7am to
11 am

The digital side will be using the PI/UDRC and a laptop for logging
(still need to work out those kinks), there are plans in the works for
other activities (mostly satellite and maybe ISS), we are running this
down at the Marina in Sudden Valley down Gate 1, lots of wide open space
and would be great for star gazing and/or sun gazing!

There will be yummy food and info booths on the BECON project and other
things the club is involved with!

So, to boil it down:

location: Marina in Sudden Valley

setup time: to be determined but will most likely happen that morning.

food fun times and lots of radio work will be had!

Andy Sayler

May 4, 2017, 9:22:32 PM5/4/17
to Northwest Washington Digital Amateur Radio
Right on!

Keep up the good work.

Sounds like it will be a good time!

We will see how things go when that comes around but it would be cool to pop in and check out your guys operation!

73.