Local PHP Developers

Matt Frost

May 25, 2012, 9:46:37 PM5/25/12
to NWI-PUG
I'm organizing a PHP User Group for Northwest Indiana and looking for
people who are passionate about PHP to come share their knowledge and
ideas. Hoping to garner enough interest to have meetings somewhere
where we can share, give talks, and hack away on projects. The PHP
community is very strong and very inclusive, and this group is no
different. Whether you've been writing PHP for a decade or more, or
are just starting with the language; the only requirements are a
passion for the language and the willingness to share and help
others. Leave a message or a comment on here if you have any
questions, I'll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Matt Frost