Ideas

Matt Frost

Jun 1, 2012, 9:44:02 PM6/1/12
to nwi...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to get a feel for what everyone wanted to do and where geographically everyone is.  My thought is that I'd like to have a meeting place and get together as frequently as possible.  At the same time, I know that's not always possible.  I'd like just like to see what everybody wants to do and just kind of go from there.  If you want to post something with a little intro that'd be cool too, but you don't have to...

I'm in Highland, by the way.  If you get a chance let me know what you're thinking.

Thanks,

Matt

Patrick Schwisow

Jun 2, 2012, 10:47:03 AM6/2/12
to NWI-PUG
Hey Matt,

As I think you already know, I'm all the way up in Antioch, IL. I
don't think I'll be able to come down on a regular basis, but I'll
help out any way that I can, and I'd love to coordinate some
activities with NWI-PUG and Lake / Kenosha PHP in the future.

Patrick
Founder / Organizer, Lake / Kenosha County PHP Users Group