Happy New Year!

Matt Frost

Dec 31, 2012, 1:01:59 PM12/31/12
to nwi...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for not getting something together before the end of the year, as you know, this time of the year is always pretty busy. I'd like to set up a Google Hangout for January though, so I figured I'd propose a few dates/times. For the sake of consistency, I'd like to try to keep the same day/week every month (as an example: 2nd Tuesday of each month). Here a few dates I thought of and the corresponding day/week of the month.

Jan 15th (2nd Tuesday of each Month)
Jan 16th (2nd Wednesday of each Month)
Jan 18th (2nd Friday of each Month)

Let me know if there's a preference and we'll see if we can get something set up. Happy New Year and all the best in 2013!

Matt