Re: Digest for nwi-pug@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Patrick Schwisow

Jan 2, 2013, 11:59:10 AM1/2/13
to nwi...@googlegroups.com
2nd Tuesday conflicts with Lake / Kenosha PHP's regular schedule.  The other dates are generally OK for me.

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM, <nwi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nwi-pug/topics

    Matt Frost <mfrost...@gmail.com> Dec 31 10:01AM -0800

    Apologies for not getting something together before the end of the year, as
    you know, this time of the year is always pretty busy. I'd like to set up a
    Google Hangout for January though, so I figured I'd propose a few
    dates/times. For the sake of consistency, I'd like to try to keep the same
    day/week every month (as an example: 2nd Tuesday of each month). Here a few
    dates I thought of and the corresponding day/week of the month.

    Jan 15th (2nd Tuesday of each Month)
    Jan 16th (2nd Wednesday of each Month)
    Jan 18th (2nd Friday of each Month)

    Let me know if there's a preference and we'll see if we can get something
    set up. Happy New Year and all the best in 2013!

    Matt

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group nwi-pug.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.