Want to get a sense of the roadmap in regards to browser support...

Joe Hillman

Sep 20, 2016, 9:20:49 AM9/20/16
to Nunjucks
Hello team, I've opened this topic to get a sense of browser support in regards to your roadmap.

I can see that you are currently supporting IE9+ with a couple shims for IE8.
I am tasked with finding a template tool to replace Assemble and Nunjucks is in the running and looks like a strong contender.

The software I work on is in the medical industry and as you might imagine, their worlds move far slower than ours.
We are currently supporting IE8+ with our software and your Nunjucks tool fits the bill for us if we include the shims.

I've noticed though that dropping support for all IE browsers <11 or < EDGE seems to be the trend.
I wanted to see if you folks at Mozilla had a sense of how quickly you'd be moving in this direction.

I realize we could just run with an older version if needed for legacy support but I felt the question was worth asking.

Thanks team!