Nunjucks Bootstrap Layout Rendering incorrect until I resize the browser

Conor O'Callaghan

Aug 16, 2016, 12:24:49 PM8/16/16
to Nunjucks
I'm currently writing an application which contains a parent layout and multiple children components.

The child components are includes which get added to the main component recursively within a loop.

My issue is that the layout is incorrect when I go to the url, however when I resize the browser ( chrome)  the layout corrects itself.

To me it looks like each of the components ( thumbs nails ) is being initialised on the page with an incorrect height.

Best things is to look at the page here

It's an intermittent issue, so just look at the thumbnail images and make sure they are not overlapping. If they are overlapping then resize the browser and it seems to work.

Howard Roark

Aug 18, 2016, 10:52:04 PM8/18/16
to Nunjucks
Are you rendering nunjucks in the browser or server side?