GSoC recommendation

Aashish Loknath Panigrahi

Mar 15, 2018, 2:25:38 AM3/15/18
to NumFOCUS
Hello , My name is Aashish. I wanted to apply for Numfocus under GSoc for a project in Julia language. Where can I send my project details so that I could receive any recommendation about what changes I can make to my project. Please help me out , I am applying for GSoC for the first time.

Max Linke

Mar 15, 2018, 3:50:30 AM3/15/18
to numf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aashish

It's best to contact the Julia community directly about projects and proposals beforehand. You can do that on the Julia discourse website.

best Max