Amazon EC2 resource

Stéfan van der Walt

Dec 18, 2013, 10:47:52 PM12/18/13
to numf...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone

About a year ago, we pre-paid a certain amount to provision an Amazon
EC2 instance. On top of that, there is a USD 10 monthly charge.

I've been claiming these costs back from NUMFocus, but since it
doesn't look like the machine is being used (it was intended for
Buildbots), it may be best to shut it down.

I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thanks and regards
Stéfan

Frédéric Bastien

Dec 19, 2013, 12:20:15 PM12/19/13
to numf...@googlegroups.com
What is the instance reserved?

Fred

Fernando Perez

Dec 27, 2013, 9:58:33 PM12/27/13
to numf...@googlegroups.com
+1 for shutting it down, no need to give Amazon free money...

Stéfan