Introduction

kusha...@iiits.in

Sep 24, 2017, 2:41:41 AM9/24/17
to NumFOCUS
Greetings All,
                   My name is Kushal Borkar. I'm from India and currently I'm pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication.
I know Python and C++. I'm interested in Image Processing and Conda. I would love to contribute and learn from NumFOCUS as this will be my first time working with an organization. Could someone please assist me on how and where should I start from?

Thanking All,
Kushal Borkar.

Ralf Gommers

Sep 24, 2017, 3:39:46 AM9/24/17
to numf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kushal, welcome!

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 7:41 PM, <kusha...@iiits.in> wrote:
Greetings All,
                   My name is Kushal Borkar. I'm from India and currently I'm pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication.
I know Python and C++. I'm interested in Image Processing and Conda. I would love to contribute and learn from NumFOCUS as this will be my first time working with an organization. Could someone please assist me on how and where should I start from?

I would suggest picking one of the projects you're interested in, scikit-image or conda, and looking at issues tagged for beginners:

If you see something suitable to work on, just start or ask a question about the issue you picked if needed. Otherwise, ask on the mailing list of the project for ways to contribute.

Cheers,
Ralf

Thanking All,
Kushal Borkar.