Last Call for the PyData Paris CFP

Stefane Fermigier

Mar 1, 2015, 3:14:41 AM3/1/15
to numf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the CFP for the PyData Paris conference, which will take place on April 3rd, is open until March 3rd. We will notify the selected speakers shortly afterwards:

Let me also remind you of the early birds discount that is also available until this Tuesday:

If you'd like to sponsor the event, you can find a sponsorship presentation here:

A+.

  S.

Stefane Fermigier

Mar 3, 2015, 12:40:11 AM3/3/15
to numf...@googlegroups.com
OK today's really the last day. We already have a nice set of proposals, so everything from here is bonus.

OTOH, we have zero sponsorship contacts outside of France (except for a US-based company founded by French people).

Regards,

  S.