planet.scipy.org

Michael Droettboom

Oct 9, 2015, 8:04:28 AM10/9/15
to numf...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure exactly where to direct this, but hopefully someone here will know.

The planet scipy RSS aggregator seems to be broken.  It currently redirects to the project page for MPI for Python.

I'm pretty sure that's a mistake, since the "Blogs" link on the front of Scipy.org still points there.

Mike

Didrik Pinte

Oct 9, 2015, 8:09:08 AM10/9/15
to numf...@googlegroups.com, mdb...@gmail.com
Hi Michael,

Thanks for reporting the issue. The scipy.org server is being migrated from a pretty old system to a new one. This causes some issues that we are working on. It will hopefully be fixed quickly.

Kind regards,

-- Didrik

Didrik Pinte                                 +32 475 665 668
                                                   +44 1223 969515
Enthought Inc.                            dpi...@enthought.com
Scientific Computing Solutions   http://www.enthought.com

The information contained in this message is Enthought confidential & not to be dissiminated to outside parties without explicit prior approval from sender.  This message is intended solely for the addressee(s), If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.