Can a newspaper help this group?

onaaraTODAYnews onaaraTODAYservices

Apr 28, 2018, 3:30:56 AM4/28/18
to NumFOCUS
This is Yemisi Oladipupo (Ms) from onaaraTODAY. We are community newspaper publisher with huge online presence in radio, television.

My interest is to show the way up for talented youths in my community in everything good and great including DATA MANAGEMENT and PRODUCTIVITY as represented by this site of yours.

How can a community news collector help promote this group. Please link me up with post that needs publication in my community newspaper #onaaraTODAYnews with over 40 social media platforms and 40 pages managed by me on Facebook alone.