Re: [numfocus] ITB Direct Client Teradata Architect in Phoenix, AZ

Travis Oliphant

Apr 15, 2015, 1:19:10 AM4/15/15
to Numfocus, David Mertz
I just fixed this by banning the user and adding Leah to owner role --- so she can add others as appropriate.       Thanks for raising the issue.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Anthony Scopatz <sco...@gmail.com> wrote:
It'd be nice if he could add some of too :)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:06 PM General Administration <g...@numfocus.org> wrote:
I just tried also, I think Travis has to do it.

On Apr 14, 2015, at 3:19 PM, Anthony Scopatz <sco...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just tried, but I don't have manager permissions :(

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 3:15 PM Alexander Baker <baker.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
Agree with Wes, this is rather egregious abuse of numfocus .

Alex baker

Sent from my iPhone

> On 14 Apr 2015, at 20:03, Wes McKinney <wesm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can someone kindly ban itbtalent.com from posting to this mailing list? Thanks
>
>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Irfan ITB <mycaree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Friends,
>>
>> Hope you are doing great.
>>
>> We have very urgent opening for the following positions and can setup
>> interview immediately.  If you have any suitable profile please send the
>> resume in word format to  ryan.f...@itbtalent.com, you can also reach me
>> at 609-935-3773 ext: : 105.
>>
>> Job Title :Teradata Architect
>> Location :  Phoenix, AZ
>> Duration : 06+Month
>>
>> Job Description:-
>> Skills: Overall 7+ years of IT experience; 5+ years of Teradata experience;
>> Excellent communication;
>> Please let me know if you have anyone available for immediate deployment.
>>
>> Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : ryan.f...@itbtalent.com
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ryan Francis | Senior IT Recruiter
>> ITBrainiac Inc