[ANN] Euroscipy 2014 -- tutorial announced

David Cournapeau

Jun 23, 2014, 9:16:52 AM6/23/14
to numf...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The list of tutorials for euroscipy 2014 is finally ready:

https://www.euroscipy.org/2014/schedule/euroscipy-2014-tutorials

Besides the usual beginner topics about python, numpy/scipy, scientific programming, we will have intermediate/advanced talks about scikit learn/pandas for predictive analysis, the new ipython 2.0 interactive widgets framework, some talks about profiling/HPC, etc...

EuroSciPy 2014, the Seventh Annual Conference on Python in Science, takes place in Cambridge, UK on 27 - 30 August 2013. The conference features two days of tutorials followed by two days of scientific talks. The day after the main conference, developer sprints will be organized on projects of interest to attendees.

We look forward to an exciting conference and hope to see you in Cambridge in August!

The EuroSciPy 2014 Team
http://www.euroscipy.org/2014/

Conference Chairs
Mark Hayes, Cambridge University, UK