200 to Give $20 to NumFOCUS

Leah Silen

Dec 11, 2014, 3:43:53 PM12/11/14
to numf...@googlegroups.com
We have launched our first Holiday Giving Campaign to support our Women in Technology Initiatives and the John Hunter Technical Fellowship. We're asking 200 folks to donate $20!

You have a choice whether your donation will help teach high school girls to code and introduce them to data science, or allow us to offer additional fellowships that provide a capstone experience for those coming from a scientific educational background.

To make your $20 donation and find out if your company has a matching gift program, visit our Season for Giving page.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Best,
Leah

---