NSS IITD & SaveLife Foundation present: Learn Basic Life-Saving Skills this Saturday, 16 April 2011

apoorv jain

Apr 13, 2011, 5:48:46 AM4/13/11
to nss2008, nss2009, nssii...@googlegroups.com, nss-council

NSS LOGO.jpg                                                                                                                                                                SLF Logo.JPG

   NSS IIT Delhi

     presents

In collaboration with SaveLife Foundation

A Workshop on “Basic Life-Saving Skills”

DATE: 16th April, 2011 (Saturday)

TIME: 10:45am- 2:00pm

VENUE: II LT-2 + Main Lawns

REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT AT:

www.nssiitd.in/slf/

About SaveLife Foundation

SaveLife Foundation is the first of its kind initiative in India that has trained hundreds of community volunteers and policemen in primary trauma care skills. It mainly focuses on facilitating immediate rescue and care for road accident victims.

SLF is coming to IIT Delhi to impart training to students on essential skills such as:
Reviving a victim, controlling bleeding, spine immobilization and transportation, all with bare hands or by using things commonly available on the road side.

Post workshop, all attendees can utilise these skills to deal with real life emergency situations witnessed by them in college, home and otherwise.

For more information about SLF, visit

http://www.savelifefoundation.org/

http://www.facebook.com/savelifefoundation/

Join the movement that is going to change the way people respond and react to road accidents scenarios.

Here is your chance to learn skills that can help save someone's life.

For more information, contact:

Nikita: 9711349235

Utkarsh: 9871374036

--
Regards
Apoorv Jain

General Secretary, NSS, IIT Delhi
Visit our Website | Follow us on Facebook | Join our Google Group
NSS LOGO.jpg
SLF Logo.JPG

apoorv jain

Apr 15, 2011, 11:36:11 AM4/15/11