Npgsql 2.2.0 Release candidate ready to go!

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

Aug 4, 2014, 5:00:35 PM8/4/14
to npgsq...@googlegroups.com

Hi all!

Today Glen closed two bugs which were marked for the 2.2 milestone. I already backported them to the 2.2.0 branch and I think we are ready to ship an RC.

Shay suggested we ship this RC and in a week or two we can make the final release.

What do you all think?

If everything is ok I can make the changes to the version in the AssemblyInfo and create the tag.

Shay Rojansky

Aug 4, 2014, 5:08:52 PM8/4/14
to Francisco Figueiredo Jr., npgsq...@googlegroups.com
Looks pretty good to me!

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

Aug 5, 2014, 1:32:58 PM8/5/14
to Shay Rojansky, npgsq...@googlegroups.com

I just created the RC1 release on github!

I'm now uploading the nuget packages.

Congratulations, guys!
And thank you for all your contributions. Without your help this wouldn't be possible.

Emil Lenngren

Aug 9, 2014, 9:22:17 AM8/9/14
to npgsq...@googlegroups.com
On http://npgsql.projects.pgfoundry.org/2014-04-23 Npgsql 2.2.0 beta1 released! Is the date really correct?

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

Aug 9, 2014, 10:41:16 AM8/9/14
to Emil Lenngren, npgsq...@googlegroups.com
Whooops, my bad. :)

It is fixed now. I included information for rc1 too.

Thanks for heads up!