Release candidate 2

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

Aug 16, 2014, 9:03:26 AM8/16/14
to npgsq...@googlegroups.com

Hi, all!

I think we are ready to make a second release candidate.

I'd like to merge #318 and #293 first. Those PR only remove a lot of unneeded files from the vstools folder reducing significantly our project size.
What do you think?

----
Francisco

Shay Rojansky

Aug 16, 2014, 2:18:04 PM8/16/14
to fran...@npgsql.org, npgsq...@googlegroups.com
Sure, why not...

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

Aug 16, 2014, 11:57:08 PM8/16/14
to Shay Rojansky, npgsq...@googlegroups.com
Done!

Npgsql 2.2.0-rc2 released!

I've already uploaded Nuget packages too.

If everything goes well, I think the final release is pretty close. :)

On 8/16/14, Shay Rojansky <ro...@roji.org> wrote:
> Sure, why not...
>
> Am Samstag, 16. August 2014 schrieb Francisco Figueiredo Jr. :
>
>> Hi, all!
>>
>> I think we are ready to make a second release candidate.
>>
>> I'd like to merge #318 and #293 first. Those PR only remove a lot of
>> unneeded files from the vstools folder reducing significantly our project
>> size.
>> What do you think?
>>
>> ----
>> Francisco