iManager 2.5 HTTP Status 500 error

sandra....@upf.edu

Jun 15, 2005, 9:34:01 AM6/15/05

We are encountering problems with iManager 2.5 since we decided to upgrade
our nw65sp2 server with iManager 2.0.2 to an nw65sp3 OES server with
iManager 2.5.

Since then when trying to access to iManager we got the 500 error:
"
The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class
com.novell.emframe.fw.servlet.eMFrameServlet or a class it depends on
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet
(StandardWrapper.java:891) ...."

I haven't found any documentation relative to this error on the web site.

I've reinstalled iManager using TID10097073

Apache and Tomcat seem to run correctly and all the ports of these
products are listening (80, 443, 631, 2200, 2211, 9009, 9010)

Can anybody help me to find out where's the problem?

thank you very much,
Sandra.

spam**@byu.net Kevin Fenn

Jun 15, 2005, 6:43:28 PM6/15/05
Sandra -

Do you have a folder right below webapps called nps_2.02 or something like that?  If so, try moving that directory to your workstation first and then go through the TID one more time to reinstall.

-Kevin

>>> <sandra....@upf.edu> 6/15/2005 7:34:01 AM >>>

sandra....@upf.edu

Jun 16, 2005, 6:00:57 AM6/16/05
Hi kevin,

The folder called nps_2.0.2 was located in same level as webapps.
I've done what you told me to do and it works!!!! so thank you very much
for your help.

Anyway I cannot understand where's the problem with that folder and even
more if it's not below webapps. (???)

Thanks again.
Sandra.