AA02-Invalid minimum string length

Mary Matthews

Aug 4, 2006, 1:20:58 PM8/4/06
Okay, so I've reported this as a bug but haven't received any answers
anywhere as to a workaround or if this is being worked on. Novell knows
it's a problem in 6.5 as noted in this information grabbed from TID
#2973788 for fgwia65p6c.exe.

"Changes since the full release of SP6:

3-24-2006
1. GWIA abends when given long rejection of connection because of
blacklisting
by the receiving site (158629)
2. Fixed files not being purged from the gwwork directory after operation
completion (159507)
3. Corrected error "AA02-Invalid minimum string length" (159840) "

So, anyone know if/when it's going to be fixed for GWIA 7.0.1? It's
getting really annoying and I've no idea whose messages aren't getting
sent. I average 5 a day when we used to never have this problem under
6.5.4.

Michael Bell

Aug 4, 2006, 3:41:38 PM8/4/06
They did fix it for 7.0.1. Or thought they did. The issue has been reopened.
"Mary Matthews" <ml...@calvin.edu> wrote in message

Mary Matthews

Aug 8, 2006, 1:32:14 PM8/8/06
Thanks Michael! Remind me to save some snickerdoodles just for you at next
year's BrainShare. :)