Access MIME.822 attachment

rgau...@culpeperhospital.com

Aug 23, 2006, 6:15:00 PM8/23/06
Hi This is my first post,

We have a GroupWise v6.5 SP5 mail system running on a Netware v5.1 SP8
server. Most of our GW clients are still running the GW v6.5.1 client.
However, the few workstations upgraded with the GW v6.5.5 client can not
access the MIME.822 attachment. If you look in the message properties,
you see the MIME.822 attachment. Any one else experiencing the same
problem? Is there a work around?

Thanks

Robert Gausman

Roger

Aug 23, 2006, 9:12:19 PM8/23/06
Are you aware of the hide system attachment feature of the client? When
you have opened one of these emails with the attachment window visable,
right click over the header area that displays the From: To: and Subject:
lines. You will see a pop up menu with an option "hide system attachment".
Make sure its not enabled.

I'm not sure when this option became available but every so often I find
that new client installs cause some of the defaults to switch around.

Also if this does not help there is a full set of forums aimed at 6.X questions
so you may find a wider range of answers there.

Roger