error with gwevent nofication

TimJ

Aug 2, 2006, 2:57:42 PM8/2/06

I have been seeing this error "error with gwevent notification [8925]" lately
on my POA console. Any ideas on what it is?

Thanks

TimJ

Aug 2, 2006, 3:51:26 PM8/2/06

Here is some more info, it seems that the error only shows up when ever
someone deletes an email.

Tim

Edward van der Maas

Aug 2, 2006, 7:36:39 PM8/2/06
TimJ wrote:

Are you sure it is 8925 ? That means connection refused and is more
TCP/IP related.

--
Cheers,
Edward

timj

Aug 2, 2006, 7:58:57 PM8/2/06
Ji,

Yes, its the exact error that I see on the Post Office console. "error with
gwevent notification
[8925]" I have a clean Structure and Contentes checks on that PO.
"Edward van der Maas" <edmaa_remove_this!@and+_this!@myrealbox.com > wrote
in message news:bGaAg.3478$P35...@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...

Jim Michael

Aug 2, 2006, 10:33:32 PM8/2/06
timj wrote:

> Yes, its the exact error that I see on the Post Office console. "error with
> gwevent notification

Are you running Groupwise Mobile Server? The only time I've seen this
error is when GMS is running, and the POA cannot contact the GMS server
on TCP 8191, which is necessary for proper operation of GMS.

--
Jim
NSC Sysop

TimJ

Aug 3, 2006, 6:57:19 AM8/3/06
Ah,

Your good, thanks. That is exactly what it is.

Thanks again