GW Client 6.5 and 7.0 - error 850e when client launches

Carlyn Chapman

Feb 16, 2006, 4:46:17 PM2/16/06
Originally client 7.0 installed and this error was observed. Back-revved to 6.54, error still appears. Searched knowledgebase, newsgroup, documentation and google but could find no information on this error. Any thoughts?

Tommy Mikkelsen

Feb 21, 2006, 8:06:08 PM2/21/06
Try a rebuild of the User in Q

--
Best Regards

Tommy Mikkelsen

IT Quality A/S
Denmark

Novell Support Forums SYSOP

Please Report back any success or failure, That way we all learn

Sorry, but no support through email

"I hate bugs".......Tommy Lee Jones, MIB

Be a GroupWiseR, go http://www.groupwiser.net

Dave Parkes

Dec 19, 2008, 10:55:21 AM12/19/08
Well, 850E means abort current connection ?, so I'd check the workstation
for firewall or possibly AV. Can anyone else log in on that same machine ?

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/