Groupwise error D101

test_...@hotmail.com

May 28, 2004, 11:49:48 AM5/28/04
A user in a field office only gets an error D101 when replying to one
individual out of 30. Everyone else works fine, any ideas?

Lindsey Johnstone

May 28, 2004, 12:12:34 PM5/28/04
test_...@hotmail.com wrote:

> A user in a field office only gets an error D101 when replying to one
> individual out of 30. Everyone else works fine, any ideas?

A bogus listing in their frequent contacts?
A Remote user not synchronizing correctly?
A non-maintained personal address book?

Lotsa ideas, but we need more data to help. <g>

--

Lindsey
One of the XanaDudes, using 1.16.3.1

Tommy Mikkelsen

Jan 14, 2010, 7:22:50 PM1/14/10
You are welcome to reply to messages...In fact that's what all this is
about, but......

You replied to a post from 2004 ;-)

--
Tommy Mikkelsen