Re: insufficient disk space or missing files

Juergen

Dec 6, 2006, 11:45:49 AM12/6/06

"Juergen" <Juergen...@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:FgCdh.10146$jS4...@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
> Hello,
>
> I saw with ndsrepair -E a -153 error in one Partition on one server. I
> looked on that server. It has a lot of free disk space.
>
> I tried a ndsrepair -R but that directly ended with:
> ERROR: Insufficient disk space or missing files, Error: -153
>
> Any hints what I can do now?

some addings. The server runs edirectory 8.8.1 on Solaris 10.

Juergen

Juergen

Dec 7, 2006, 5:02:27 AM12/7/06
Hello,

it was a disk problem. After a fsck and new mount the disk all was fine.

Juergen

"Juergen" <Juergen...@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Edward van der Maas

Dec 10, 2006, 5:32:37 PM12/10/06
Juergen wrote:

Don't run repairs unless absolutely necessary.

--
Cheers,
Edward