JUG Meeting March 17 - Building Custom Applications Using Fabrik - Tessa Mero

Dorothy Firsching

Mar 16, 2016, 9:27:57 AM3/16/16
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
Our monthly JUG meeting is tomorrow, March 17th, at 7:00 pm. The meeting will be virtual. We will start a little early for you to get your connection set up.

Tessa Mero, Developer Advocate for Joomla! and member of a Joomla! project leadership team, will introduce the important areas of the Fabrik component and will show you how to prepare to build a system with relational data, including a database design example.

This will be a good presentation to attend if you want to expand your Joomla! development skills and want to build custom applications for clients using the Joomla! CMS. Having basic MySQL and PHP knowledge will be helpful but not required.

Tessa is a college instructor, teaching web application development. She is the organizer of the Seattle Joomla! Meetup, and the organizer for the Seattle PHP Meetup and a PHP Conference. She is also a snowboarder and enjoys traveling, speaking, and playing video games with her children. She has an addiction to learning new things.

We will be virtual - the connection information is on meetup. Please RSVP:

http://www.meetup.com/novajoomla/events/228288097/?eventId=228288097

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP
Ursa Major Consulting, LLC