Local Meetup Announcement(s)

Michael Pursifull

Sep 22, 2011, 12:17:27 AM9/22/11
to nova-ua...@googlegroups.com
Have an idea for a local UAV meet up? Want to show off your latest build, or get help with a puzzling issue?
The audience is somewhat limited at the moment, but go ahead, speak up, specify a time and place and see if others can join you.
If you start gathering people regularly, split off this discussion general meeting thread and form a new one for your regular meetings.

Julian

Jun 27, 2012, 9:30:45 AM6/27/12
to nova-ua...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

Are you aware of any suitable locations for flying UAV's ? I am planning some test flights and missions over the next 2 - 3 months.
Julian

Michael Pursifull

Jun 27, 2012, 9:35:40 PM6/27/12
to nova-ua...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone. I slapped together a map for us called nova-uav-flyers:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=1&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=210442541675200582141.0004c376828af8fee7d26

Please let me know if you'd like to edit and add your own content, I just need your gmail address, and I'll add you to the list of editors.

You can also download the KML file and open it in Google Earth. Then, add "parks" and "schools" and you should see lots of options to explore. Maybe together, we can create a better database of open fields?